Cashbook for Accpac ERP
The following are features unique to Cashbook:
- Create summary or detailed invoices using the item price list and calculate taxes on a summary or line-by-line basis.
- Organize customer records quickly and easily, and create an unlimited number of ship-to locations for each customer.
- Flag customer records as inactive when you wish to discontinue regular use but want to retain the record in the system for historical and reporting purposes.
- Drill down from General Ledger transaction history to Accounts Receivable transactions and then to originating Order Entry transactions.
- Import transactions from other applications.
- Print and review complete transaction details, including the details of receipts and adjustments applied to transactions, and keep a complete transaction history.
- View your customer receipts by bank range, customer range, receipt status, transaction type, date range, year and period range, and receipt number range.
- Perform on-screen aging and preview customer transactions.
- Review up-to-the-minute information including current balance, last activities and complete transaction details, and detailed statistics for each customer account.
- Desktop interface.
- Cashbook is date driven which allows you to select the date range you wish to view transactions for. The brought forward and carried forward balances will be recalculated by Cashbook taking the date range selection into account.
- Transactions can be reconciled “on the fly” with the click of a mouse button.
- All Bank Balances can be viewed on one screen or printed.
- All cash movement, either paying AP or AR invoices, is performed from one entry point.
- Reconciliation can be done by multiple fields and ranges.
- Cheque and Receipt Printing with automatic numbering and full audit trails.
- Cheques and receipts can be printed on line during batch entry.
- Full Tax Tracking functionality calculates inclusive tax automatically.
- Over 50 reports are provided, including a powerful Cashflow analysis.
- Miscellaneous Customers and Vendors can be created for a turnkey solution.
- Distribution Sets allow for quick entry to multiple expense accounts.
- Cashbook’s “smart finder” lets you search by name or description without any extra keystrokes.
One Central Point for Cash Processing
- General Ledger Batch
- Accounts Payable Payment Batch
- Accounts Receivable Receipt Batch
- Accounts Receivable Refund Batch
- Project and Job Costing Costs and Charges Batch
Allocate Payments and Receipts
- Bank Reconciliation Made Simple
- Cashbook’s versatile bank reconciliation function offers the user many different ways of processing their bank reconciliation. In the bank reconciliation function the user is also able to reverse transactions, do an adjustment on the fly and enquire on all transaction information entered in Cashbook.
- Tick Off Entries in Bank Reconciliation Display
- Cashbook displays cheques and deposits for direct reconciliation. With the click of a mouse or a single keyboard stroke the line is reconciled instantly and the bank balance updated immediately. You can display all details pertaining to a transaction posted to Cashbook, by double clicking on the row you wish to display.
- Reconcile Using Quick Search
- The search facility can be used to search for a Cashbook transaction using selected field criteria. You can search for a transaction by Reference/Cheque, Date, Description or Amount.
- ZOOM into Cheques and Deposits to Enquire on Transaction Details
- You can display all details pertaining to a transaction posted to Cashbook by clicking on the transaction in your bank reconciliation screen. Determine the exact batch entry, posting, reversal and adjustment details of any transaction in your bank reconciliation.
User Definable Forms
Archive batches of transactions that re-occur on a regular basis then recall the batches by retrieving. On retrieval you have the option to assign a new transaction date, fiscal period and bank code to the transactions.
Tax Tracking You are able to enter tax amounts for receipts and payments that are made directly into the Cashbook. When entering transactions the Cashbook will keep track of the tax amount and percentage for that reference. During the posting of a batch the tax transactions are posted to a separate file. You are able to create unlimited tax groups in Cashbook. Each tax group can have up to twenty codes to classify taxes for reporting purposes. Cashbook will calculate tax based on the tax percentage you enter for the tax codes. When entering transactions into a batch, each entry can have a different tax group. Each line detail for the entry can have a different tax code. The amount calculated by Cashbook can either be inclusive, exclusive or just a tax amount. A detailed tax tracking report for audit purposes is available in Cashbook.