Fund & Inter Entity Accounting
What is Inter Entity Transactions?
Inter Entity Transactions facilitates doing business and transferring funds between entities. Entities can include branches, divisions, departments, funds, projects, trusts or multiple companies held within one or across Sage Accpac databases.
Inter Entity Transactions increases the accuracy of your financial data, streamlines business processes and provides tight control over transactions spanning multiple entities. The due to and due from transactions are automatically generated and complex routes can be followed when there are no direct inter entity account relationships between the transacting entities.
Detailed reports and processes ensure entities balance at all times, increasing the timeliness and accuracy of information whilst saving keystrokes! The Inter Entity Processing module will ensure that each entity stays in balance and will work on all General Ledger transactions regardless of whether they originated from any subsidiary ledger, the General Ledger, a third party module or an external system which has created General Ledger batches.
The module is well suited to non-profit organizations as well with Fund Accounting requirements and any organization with loan accounts which should mirror each other as a result of inter department, inter branch, inter divisional or inter company processing requirements within one or across Sage Accpac Databases.
The Benefits of Inter Entity Transactions
- Accuracy of financial data.
- Streamlines Business processes.
- Complex routes can be followed.
- Automatic due to and due from transactions.
- Keep each entity in balance.
Inter Entity Transactions Features:
- Post transactions based on date rather than fiscal period to support entities with different Period and Year Ends.
- Supports transactions between entities with different functional currencies.
- Supports standard Accpac functionality such as GL Auto Allocation and GL Reversing Entries.
- Works within one and/or across Accpac databases.
- lDue to / due from transactions generated automatically.
- Works on all General Ledger transactions regardless of where they originated from.
- User definable routes, including complex routes across multiple entities.
- Developed in the Sage Accpac SDK.
- Integrity checking and more!
- Standard Accpac security, customization capabilities, import/export, data
- Reports can be customized through Crystal Reports®.
- Can be deployed in Client Server and Web Browser modes.
- Compatible with Sage Accpac ERP 100, 200 and 500.
- Runs on all databases supported by Sage Accpac.
- Sage Accpac look and feel.
- “Auto Reverse” entries destined for other companies.
- Generate batches for Import into remote “offline” company databases.
- lBalance transactions at the segment level (rather than just the Account level) for one or more segments.
- Optionally set GL Accounts and GL Transactional Optional fields to be auto created in target databases.
- Optionally set batches in target databases to autopost.
Inter Entity Transactions version 5.5 requires Sage Accpac ERP Version 5.5 System Manager and General Ledger
All trademarks are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.