Spindle Professional is an award-winning total document distribution solution enabling end users to send multiple documents by email, print, fax or to archive at the click of a button. Spindle Professional has helped thousands of business users worldwide improve their business practices with a number of benefits: – Save valuable time & eliminate human errors – Reduce postage and stationery costs – Enhance company image – Help reduce their carbon footprint by going paperless.
How Spindle Professional will Improve Your Business
Automatically send and archive all your documents instantly. With just one click, Spindle Professional sends your business documents to several places, storing them for easy access, freeing up your time and saving your business money.
Save Time and Eliminate Errors
- Send documents at the click of a button
- Use email and fax, not post
- Eliminate human errors by automating all communications with pre-chosen settings
Spindle Professional merges information from business applications, creating documents for automatic distribution by email, fax or print. It archives documents for easy retrieval, so improving communication between departments, saving time and eliminating errors.
Reduce Costs and Save Money
- No expensive pre-printed stationery needed
- Reduce postal costs and minimise delays
- Saves costs of barcode generating equipment
By adding branding and offers in an instant, as well as emailing or faxing documents, Spindle Professional dramatically reduces costs. There’s no need for pre-printed stationery or expenditure on postage.
Enhance your Company’s Image
- Automatically brand documents for a professional look
- Add your company logo, promotions and seasonal messages quickly and easily
Designed to help businesses create the right impression by automatically branding and adding logos to documents so they look as good as pre-printed stationery. Allows promotions and messages to be quickly and easily added and removed for up-to-the-minute accuracy.
Reduce Environmental Impact
- Send documents by email and fax, reducing your carbon footprint
- Use less paper and reduce your environmental impact
Sending documents by email and fax can dramatically cut down the amount of pre-printed paper used by your business. Sending documents by post increases a company’s carbon footprint, so faxing and email can help reduce environmental impact.
Authenticate and Protect Documents
- Accelerate and streamline workflow
- Ensure compliance
- Reduce operating costs
- Gain competitive advantage
Any company or department sending sensitive or important documentation to customers, suppliers or contractors will benefit from using PDF digital signatures. Digital signatures allow a business to assure its recipients that documents have come from an authenticated source and provide evidence should the document be tampered with.